Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2003 6:02 PM
Subject: [TeaneckShuls] responses to israel calls inquiry
thank you to everyone who responded--it was a big help to learn of the other plans out there. (my daughter and my wallet thank you). here's a summary of the most popular plans:
1) chaim braun 1-800-713-1223--- 4 cents to a land line, 11 cents to a cell phone. you call an access number and then punch in an 11-number code, but you don't need to use the code if you call from your home number or any other number you give them in advance. you prepay a $25 minimum and replenish as needed.
2) condor phone 1-800-470 0892-- 11 cents cell, 5.9 cents land line
3) 1-800-cucumber--i was given various rates so you'll have to check yourself
4) net2phone--also various rates for this one
5) various israel phone cards at Judaica House, Rocklins, Jerusalem pizza,
thanks again to everyone.
From: Nahum Felman [mailto:nahum@f..]
Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2004 4:09 PM
Subject: [TeaneckShuls] Israel CellPhones
I got many responses as well as a number of requests for the same information. Here are the relevant websites for cellphone rentals for people traveling to Israel:
Also someone mentioned just to rent in ben gurion.